Vintage

Pages

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Ok, I am going to become a blogger. Yes, I am entering that deep black hole of addiction and creating a new project that women like to do themselves. I figure this is as close as I will ever get to a family journal. Also, I love keeping up with my friends on their blogs. So, I would really appreciate any of my friends to let me know your blog address again, so I can add you to my list. I also need to figure our how to make my page look nice. Any advice?

2 comments:

  1. welcome to the dark side...go to shabbyblogs.com or thecutestblogontheblock.com for cute blog templates. We miss you guys and hope all is well. I need your email address to add you to my blog list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where's the blog posts? I've been checking, so you have fans :)

    ReplyDelete